A helping hand
26 September 2007Add to My Folder
Save the Children is an international aid agency and charity that works in more than 60 countries across the world, including the UK, to help and protect children and young people
- to recognise the role of charities and international aid organisations
- to meet and talk to people who contribute to society
- to make real choices and decisions
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month
Already a member? Sign in below.
You need to be signed in to place a review.