How stressed are you?
8 September 2008Add to My Folder
Take this quiz to find out how stressed you are as an early years practitioner
For each scenario, decide whether you would choose option a, b or c. At the end, count up how many a, b and c’s you have and find out how stressed you really are!
1) When it comes to your workload, do you feel that:
a) You are constantly desperately trying to get everything done in time and never feel like you can pause between tasks.
b) You have a lot to do but you know you’ll probably get it all done in the end – it all seems to work out somehow!
c) Although there’s a lot to do, you feel like you manage to spread out your workload so there’s never a big rush.
2) Someone interrupts you as you are doing important paperwork. Do you:
a) Become very impatient and abrupt – and probably bite their head off. People should know by now that you don’t take kindly to being interrupted!
b) Feel frustrated and wearily deal with the enquiry, all the while wondering how you’ll ever get that paperwork done on time.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month