Looking for support for pupils?
Worthwhile career opportunities
Helping children with issues
Do you know a child or pupil who…
* Is not realising their full potential – academically, or socially?
* Has difficulties in learning?
* Is disruptive in class?
* Has nightmares or has disturbed sleep?
* Is at risk of being/is excluded from school?
* Has suffered trauma?
* Has suffered emotional, physical or sexual abuse?
* Is (or in the process of being) adopted or fostered?
* Suffers because of separated/divorced parents?
* Suffers from anxiety, stress or phobias?
* Has suffered a loss or bereavement of any kind?
* Finds it difficult to concentrate for more than short periods?
* Is withdrawn or continually unhappy?
* Is ill, has a disability or shows signs of being on the autistic spectrum?
* Finds it difficult to make friends?
* Quarrels frequently with peers or siblings?
* Bullies others or is bullied themselves?
* Displays inappropriate behaviour?
* Doesn’t play?