Play Therapy UK
31 October 2014Add to My Folder
Helping children with issues
Do you know a child or pupil who…
- Is not realising their full potential – academically, or socially?
- Has difficulties in learning?
- Is disruptive in class?
- Has nightmares or has disturbed sleep?
- Is at risk of being/is excluded from school?
- Has suffered trauma?
- Has suffered emotional, physical or sexual abuse?
- Is (or in the process of being) adopted or fostered?
- Suffers because of separated/divorced parents?
- Suffers from anxiety, stress or phobias?
- Has suffered a loss or bereavement of any kind?
- Finds it difficult to concentrate for more than short periods?
- Is withdrawn or continually unhappy?
- Is ill, has a disability or shows signs of being on the autistic spectrum?
- Finds it difficult to make friends?
- Quarrels frequently with peers or siblings?
- Bullies others or is bullied themselves?
- Displays inappropriate behaviour?
- Doesn’t play?
Log in to your account to read