Communicating with parents
29 July 2011Add to My Folder
Building strong channels of communication with parents and carers is the key to maintaining a good relationship between you, while also ensuring that all children receive the care and support they need at home and in your setting
In this article:
- What did you do today?
- How can I support my child’s learning?
- How can I communicate about the practicalities?
- How can I find out what parents think of our setting?
- What issues might I need to address?
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month