Education Blog Awards 2011
31 May 2011Add to My Folder
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings (Write a review)
The results of the 2011 Education Blog Awards have been announced!
Over 300 blogs were nominated for awards in four different categories, with over 3600 votes cast before the judges made the final decision.
Class blog of the yearThe judges based their decisions on five criteria. They agreed that the winning blog must:
- be updated by all the learners in the class;
- engage outside visitors and be responsive to their needs;
- demonstrate the power of the medium to move learners on;
- reflect the learning that is going on;
- respect copyright and other licencing conventions.