Theatre – Maths (KS2)
29 October 2010Add to My Folder
Use the topic of theatre as the basis for some inspiring maths activities
These maths games are a great warm-up for drama and teamwork activities.
Topic of the month
Remember, two sets of activities are provided for each subject – one suitable for KS1 and one for KS2. Take a look at our KS1 maths ideas for theatre. Plus, take a look at the rest of this topic’s activities that include literacy, science and drama.Upcoming topics of the month:
- November: Weather (literacy, numeracy, science, art)
- December: Time (literacy, numeracy, science, ICT)
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!