7 November 2017Add to My Folder
original article published October 2010
Encourage children’s creativity and imagination with these easy-to-make ideas for simple and fun games.
Items to keep in your cupboard:
- Buttons, shells, stones and so on, for counters
- A4 card and paper
- Crayons, pencils
- Old magazines for cutting up
Activities in this article:
1. Snake spiral
This game can be played by up to six players and is a simplified version of an ancient Egyptian game called Mehen.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Early Years - join today!
- Over 2,000 EYFS resources, activity ideas and games
- Perfect for anyone working or playing with children from 0 to 5 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month