The waiting game
18 June 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Help children to stay engaged while lining up with this treasure trove of quick activities and games
Children can’t help getting fidgety when they are waiting, yet inevitably part of the school day involves lining up and other ‘waiting’ moments. Games to help keep them occupied during those dreary waiting times will help them to think on their feet and let them have fun in the process.
- Static games (Key Stage 1)
- Static games (Key Stage 2)
- Static games (Key Stage 1 and 2)
- More active games (Key Stage 1 and 2)
Key Stage 1
The following games are easy to play when the group are lined up as they are fairly static.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - join today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access from just £1.25 per month