1 April 2010Add to My Folder
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating (Write a review)
Teachers’ notes to accompany the ‘Rainforest factfile’ interactive resource
Use the Interactive resource, ‘Rainforest factfile’ to enthuse your class about rainforest species and habitats, and also to introduce the children to the principles of online encyclopedias. The interactive resource can be used to explain the principles of reference materials, and also to understand how to use hyperlinks to navigate web pages.
- Intro page: Select ‘Enter’ to start using the resource.
- Rainforests: Read the information with your class. Point out the bold blue text ‘Amazon Rainforest’ and hover over the words with your mouse pointer to make the text change colour. Explain that the bold text shows that you can click on the words to find out more information. Select the link to move to the next page.
Scholastic Resource Bank: Primary - subscribe today!
- Over 6,000 primary activities, lesson ideas and resources
- Perfect for anyone working with children from 5 to 11 years old
- Unlimited access – only £15 per year!